Saturday 22 September 2012



                 Today is a nice time for me to finish my assignment...I will try to finish it before we submit on Monday..At the afternoon I go to eat with my friends at the cafe. I got a phone call from my mother today..I really miss my family. After I finish talk with my mother, I cry because I remember her advice...I will promise to study and success in my life..This is because of my parent.
                 At the evening I go jogging with my friends around the campus. I feel better because I can exercise and release my tension after study. Tomorrow I will go again because exercise can make us become healthy especially for our heart.

1 comment:

  1. wow dat good..always exercise can make our life healthy..

    Chayok2 in ur life and never give before u reach your goal k

    ReplyDelete