Tuesday 25 September 2012



               I'm feel bad today...Today I get one news that is my friend at the same village with me has betrayed me. She's look nice but actually worse behavior.
               I think again that's not all of our friends have bad or worse behavior. That is because I have friends that is really good. I really miss my friends at Sarawak that I know at my work place before I continue my study. They are only my best friends. They always support me in whatever I do and in what they think good for me. I also meet my new friends at UiTM Puncak Alam. They also nice and I'm happy to be friends with them...Thank you to all my friends but not to my worse friends..
                                        

                                                              My Best Friends

                                             


                                          Picture Of  My Best Friends at Popular Book Store




                                                       


                           

1 comment:

  1. I mizz you 2 tong..x sabar nak jumpa u lagi..thank coz be my friend

    ReplyDelete