Monday 29 October 2012

Alone..


              I don't know what I want to do today..I'm really boring today because I'm alone at my auntie house. I want to go out but I don't know where I want go..This is a new place for me and I do not know anybody here. I just watch a movie and the title is Sekali Lagi.... The actor is Shaheizy Sam, Lisa Surihani and Mia Sara Nasuha.
              The movie is about Arman who has autism disease will married Farina. Arman has been cheated by Farina and he do not know about it. Arman has a friend name Amy. Amy just a kid but she is clever. Amy always give advise to Arman. At the end Arman knows that Amy is his child with his ex-wife. He divorce with his wife because he has disease. They meet again because Amy always meet Arman. Arman was 20's years old but his character like a kids because the illness. He do not remember his ex-wife and other things about their life before.


                                

No comments:

Post a Comment